ATM – AZIENDA TRASPORTI MILANESI
- Railway infrastructure maintenance of Milan underground lines 1, 2, 3;
- Structural maintenance of the Milan underground line 2 slab in the segment Piola – Lambrate, realized with a innovative system studied with the Polytechnic University of Milan;
- Tramway infrastructure maintenance with a innovative system studied with the Polytechnic University of Milan, using a bed of concrete slabs and soundproof mats in order to achieve a longer duration of street pavement (asphalt or screeds) and a remarkable noise reduction;
- Replacement of tramway switches with a innovative system studied and realized by MetroFerr, achieving a remarkable reduction in working times and consequent reduction of construction sites on streets duration of over 70%, compared to standard systems timing.
- Tramway infrastructure renewal in Piazza XXIV Maggio, within the works for the renovation of the Darsena area of Milan for Expo Milano 2015.